All JC Entertainment & Events booking terms and conditions can be viewed below. They cover all aspects of your booking and what to do in the event of any changes.
If you have any questions, get in contact with your designated Entertainment Manager or use the CONTACT US page.
DJ TERMS AND CONDITIONS
JC Entertainment & Events (hereinafter referred to as JC Ent): registered business and any employees/staff. Client: The person, organization, company or other body which is hiring the goods as specified on the Booking Form. Event date: The time and date of the event, confirmed by JC Ent and noted on the Booking Form. Booking Form: The form completed by, or on behalf of, the client and JC Ent specifying details of the booking. Day: A calendar day, unless specified otherwise.
2. Booking confirmation
2.1. A booking is not confirmed until the client completes the online Booking Form, pays any costs as outlined under ‘Payments’ in these terms and conditions, and receives confirmation of the booking from JC Ent.
2.2 By paying the deposit is an acknowledgement that you have read, understand & accept these terms & conditions.
2.3 Bookings are not confirmed until the full deposit is payed.
3.1. A non-refundable deposit of $200 of the booking cost is payable upon booking. The booking is not confirmed until the deposit is received by JC Ent.
3.2. The balance of the booking cost is payable at least 7 days before the client’s event.
3.3. If the balance of the booking costs is not received at least 7 days before the event date, the booking can be cancelled and the client will forfeit the deposit & allowing us to book another event.
3.4. If the client requests use of JC Ent services in excess of the time noted on the Booking Agreement, this will be billed at $120 per hour for DJ. Each additional hour payable upfront in cash only at the time of agreement to the extension of time. Agreement must be in agreeing by all parties including us & the venue. We are not required to stay beyond the origional booking time on the booking form but will take each occasion on a one on one basis. We will normally decline the offer to stay longer if your event is getting out of hand or guests are getting too intoxicated.
4. Access, space & power requirements
4.1. The client shall ensure a safe and appropriate environment is provided for JC Ent to operate its equipment.
4.2. The client must ensure:
A space of 4m & 2m (minimum acceptable (3m * 2m) for DJ set up. Access to 240v power within 10m of JC Ent equipment. All doorways and access paths are at least 80cm wide. If an outdoor event, a full undercover area is required protecting our equipment from all sorts of weather.
4.3. The client is responsible for paying any charges or fines imposed by the venue, or required to access the venue or excess charges getting to the venue. These charges may include, but are not limited to, parking, electricity, ferry fees, tolls.
5. Changes & cancellations
5.1. Requests for changes of the event date must be made in writing via email. No request will be accepted via a phone call or verbal
5.2. All Deposits collected are NON-REFUNDABLE unless stated otherwise in writing. If no deposit is collected and an event is cancelled prior to 30 days from the event. The client will be required to pay 30% of final agreed order value.
5.3.Cancellation 30 to 15 Days prior to the event – 50% of Full Fee. Cancellation 14 to 8 Days prior to the event – 75% of Full Fee. Cancellation 7 to 3 Days prior to the event – 90% of Full Fee. Cancellation less than 48 hours before the event – 100% of Full Fee
5.4. JC Ent DO NOT offer refunds for washed out events due to rain.
5.5. JC Ent can cancel any booking at any time if the client becomes unreasonable to deal with or fails to co operate. If JC Ent decides to cancel a booking, all payments made will be refunded to the Client.
6. Damage to equipment (This is important. Pease ensure you fully read carefuly)
6.1. In order to prevent damage to equipment, JC Ent reserves the right to deny service to any person.
6.2. If circumstances arise where a threat or implied threat of harm, damage or violence to JC Ent’s staff or equipment, JC Ent reserves the right to cease providing services. If the client is able to resolve the threatening situation within 20 minutes, JC Ent will resume services. If the situation is unable to be resolved, JC Ent will not resume providing service and the client will receive no refund of booking cost. Our security & safety at your event is fully your responsibility at ALL times.
6.3. Any damage to JC Ent’s equipment during the client’s event caused by the client, client’s guests or any other person in attendance at the event whether invited or not, will result in the cost to repair/replace the equipment. The client will also be responsible for all financial recovery costs if repair/replacement costs are not paid.
6.4 The Client is fully responsible for our security & safety while attending your event. This also includes during set up & more importantly pack down at the end of the night amongst any drunk & intoxicated guests & covers our staff, equipment & vehicle until we leave the actual venue premises.
7. Use of images
7.1. The client gives permission for all photos taken during the event to be used on JC Ent’s website, face book page and other promotional material. We will remove images if requested in writing & also comply with not displaying any images upfront if notified in writing only beforehand.
8.1. JC Ent will not be held responsible for any circumstances outside their control. This includes, but is not limited to, fire, riot, civil commotion, accidents, acts of nature and equipment failure. If such circumstances arise, all reasonable efforts will be made by JC Ent’s to provide service or find a suitable replacement service. If this is not be possible, the client will receive a refund of partial or all payments received by JC Ent’s for the booking at our discretion depending on the circumstances.
8.2. The client agrees that in all circumstances, JC Ent’s liability is limited to an amount equal to the booking cost and not be liable for indirect or consequential damages.
9. Attendants/ Staff
9.1 Attendants/staff are to be provided with a supplier meal at ALL evening bookings regardless of time & all day time bookings of 4 hours or more to the same standard as the guests of the function.
PHOTOBOOTH TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By paying any part of the hire price the hirer is agreeing to the following JC Entertainment & Events Terms and Conditions. Any variations to these Terms and Conditions must be agreed to in writing by JC Entertainment & Events. JC Entertainment & Events (James Callaghan Sole Trader (hereinafter referred to as JC Ent) agrees to hire equipment/services as set out in the Rental Contract document for the mutually agreed period to the hirer, subject to the following terms and conditions.
Hiring, Delivery and Service
Delivery, set up and removal of the photobooth is free of charge and occurs outside of the booked rental period.
A photobooth attendant will remain with the photobooth for the duration of the booking time. The complete details and inclusions of your package will be disclosed to you in writing by JC Ent at the time of your booking.
Our Requirements / Workplace Health & Safety requirements
We require a clean, flat, dry, smoke free area of approximately 3m x 3m x 2m (which includes space for our attendant tables) and one normal power outlet within 10 metres. If the photobooth is to be set up outdoors, the booth and attendant will require sufficient protection from the elements, in the form of sufficient opaque overhead and side cover on at least two sides, to provide protection from rain, humidity, wind and/or sunlight. It will be the hirer’s responsibility to ensure their venue function coordinator or private function coordinator is made aware of these requirements and can accommodate them.
To protect your photo album and the props, drinks are not allowed on the props/album tables.
For safety reasons and to protect the photobooth, drinks, glasses or bottles, food or cigarettes are not allowed inside the photobooth.
For safety reasons and to avoid damage to the booth, chairs are not permitted inside the photobooth at any time.
For safety reasons and to protect the photobooth, clients and guests are not permitted to pick up other guests, when inside the photobooth.
Safety precautions/booth rules:
* No food, drinks, cigarettes or e-cigarettes inside the booth or in the photo booth area.
* No chairs or other objects to stand on to be taken into the photobooth.
* No lifting up guests, piggy backing or hand stands, or any kind of gymnastics inside the photobooth.
* No drinks or food on the photo booth tables.
* Children under the age of 10 to be accompanied by an adult when selecting props & when inside the photobooth.
* No props on the floor inside the booth please.
* No props to be removed from the photobooth area.
* The rear curtain that will be behind you in the photobooth is loose fitting. Please don’t lean back against the curtain as it will not support your weight.
Attendants/staff are to be provided with a supplier meal at ALL evening bookings regardless of time & all day time bookings of 4 hours or more to the same standard as the guests of the function.
We agree to supply a wide variety of props for our clients and their guests to use at their booked event. We reserve the right to withhold or remove all or certain props from use if the attendant considers they are being damaged, mistreated or continually removed from the photobooth area. Children under the age of ten must be supervised by an adult when selecting props and when operating the photobooth.
Use of Images/Privacy
When hiring from JC Ent, the hirer gives permission for images captured at the event to be used on the JC Ent website and for advertising purposes, unless the client requests otherwise, in writing, before the date of the event.
JC Ent will not use images which are deemed unsuitable or inappropriate on our website or for advertising and will not use any content that we consider may be personally damaging to any person(s).
JC Ent will not sell your personal details to any third party and will take all reasonable measures to ensure that your personal details remain confidential.
Failure to Complete
At all times care will be taken by JC Ent to ensure delivery of the booked package, however, should unforeseen equipment failure prevent this, during the normal course of events, liability will be limited to a total or partial refund of monies paid, dependant on our deliberation of the unique circumstances and/or the amount of the booking that was fulfilled successfully.
JC Ent cannot be held in any way liable if equipment or accessories failure or damage (including electrical, water or other liquid damage) is due to any negligence, an act or fault on the part of any venue or venue staff or is due to any negligence, act or fault on the part of any client or client guest or other person using a JC Ent photobooth at your event/function, which negligence, act or fault, wilful or accidental in turn prevented the successful completion of the agreed to JC Ent.
A travel surcharge may apply to events located more than 60 Kms from our West Gosford Office. Any travel charges must be agreed to by both parties and shall be disclosed in writing by JC Ent prior to booking.
Any parking fees assigned to the photobooth attendant’s vehicle in the course of delivering the photobooth, remaining at the venue to operate the photobooth, and removing the photobooth at the end of the booked period to are to be covered by the hirer.
Should the client, or their representative decide to extend the booked time during the course of the event, the extended rates will be $75 per half hour (incl GST), payable at the beginning of the extended time, as a cash payment.
JC Ent cannot be held responsible for unforeseen delays at the venue, which are out of our control.
JC Ent will not be liable for failing to perform under the agreement by the occurrence of any event beyond our reasonable control, including a labour disturbance, fire, threatened or actual act of terrorism, natural disaster, extreme weather events (including but not limited to flooding, cyclones, earthquakes, which events might prevent the photobooth attendant from reaching the venue or to perform his/her duties whilst at the venue), or war.
A 30% deposit is necessary to secure the event/function date. Until a deposit is received, the date cannot be confirmed. The outstanding amount will fall due 7 days before the booked date, unless otherwise agreed to in writing by both parties. Instalment payments at the clients own pace are welcomed, provided the full payment has been received by JC Ent at least 7 days before the booked date.
If a booking occurs within 7 days of the event, the non-refundable full payment is due within 48 hours of the event/function date, unless other terms are agreed to in writing by both parties.
Our banking details for direct deposit will be noted on your invoice and should not change at any time. If you receive any emails purporting to represent JC Eny, listing changes to our banking details, please contact JC Ent by phone before making any payments. We will not be held liable for payments made to the wrong location.
All Deposits collected are NON-REFUNDABLE unless stated otherwise in writing.
If no deposit is collected and an event is cancelled prior to 30 days from the event. The client will be required to pay 30% of final agreed order value.
Cancellation 30 to 15 Days prior to the event – 50% of Full Fee
Cancellation 14 to 8 Days prior to the event – 75% of Full Fee
Cancellation 7 to 3 Days prior to the event – 90% of Full Fee
Cancellation less than 48 hours before the event – 100% of Full Fee
JC Ent DO NOT offer refunds for washed out events due to rain.
If a client wishes to move a booking to another date it will be at the discretion of the JC Ent management staff as to whether this is a viable option. In most cases a postponement can be arranged, however if the management deems the postponement unviable, the booking will be deemed a cancellation and the above cancellation terms will apply.
The JC Ent operator may pause or terminate the use of the photobooth at any time during the event if they consider that the guests are behaving in a way that the operator(s) believes to be dangerous to themselves or any persons, or potentially damaging to the product.
The photobooth attendant reserves the right to exclude a person or persons from the photobooth if the attendant considers that person to be grossly intoxicated or behaving in an aggressive or abusive manner towards the photobooth attendant or behaving in a manner that the photobooth attendant considers may damage JC Ent’s property.
PRODUCTION AND ENTERTAINMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS 2018
Live Entertainment Terms and Conditions
30% Deposit required to secure artist and date. Deposit is non refundable.
Final payment is due the week of event, all monies owed are to be paid before commencement of the event.
If the client wishes the artist to play longer than the booked time the artist/s and any crew hired by JC Entertainment & Events is entitled to $50 CASH per 30mins played past booked time. This includes the maximum 15 min break if the artist wishes to take one.
Artist/s must be paid CASH at the START of the booked time if a CASH agreement is in place with JC Entertainment & Events. Failure to do so will result in performance fee being charged plus a 20% penalty fee, an invoice will be issued and the client has 7 days to pay fee owing.
1 Hour of booked music equates to a minimum 45mins of music, maximum 15mins break for the artist unless stated otherwise in the agreement between JC Entertainment & Events and the Client. Some artists may decide to perform longer sets.
In the situation that the selected vocalist is unable to perform JC Entertainment have the right to swap out that artist with another JC Entertainment artist without notice.
Artist/s must be provided with a meal and have access to the bar. We do allow alcohol to be consumed in moderation, if you have a concern prior to the event or on the night please speak to James or Emma and we will review the situation.
All musicians and crew must be provided with a meal and drink if they have been book for more than 3hrs. This includes set up time.
It is the responsibility of the client to ensure JC Entertainment & Events has suitable access to power.
JC Entertainment takes no responsibility for any power outages during the event.
If an extension lead is used to supply JC Entertainment & Events with power JC Entertainment & Events take no responsibility for patron’s safety.
JC Entertainment & Events take responsibility for the area in which they are performing. If you have a concern about the safety to tidiness of the artist’s set up please inform them.
In the situation where our artist/s feel unsafe or harassed by the client’s patrons the artist has the right to stop and speak to the Event Contact.
If a resolution cannot be reached the artist/s is entitled to pack up and leave with out penalty. The situation will be then be review by JC Entertainment & Events
JC Entertainment & Events may set up a camera to use for further promotion, if you have an issue with a camera being set up please notify James immediately. The camera is also used for security for JC Entertainment & Events incase our equipment is damaged by a patron.
It is the clients responsibility to ensure their patrons behave in a respectful manner. Patrons are not allow near any of JC Entertainment & Event’s equipment with out prior permission. The client is liable for any damages caused by their patrons.
JC Entertainment & Events reserve the right the stop playing, more or pack up gear if the gear is at risk of getting wet or being damaged from a falling object.
A Deposit is required to secure the booking.
Full payment is due one week before event, all monies owed are to be paid before commencement of the event
All deposits collect are NON-REFUNDABLE unless stated otherwise in the agreement.
If no deposit is collected and an event is cancelled prior to 30 days from the event. The Client will be required to pay 30% of the full fee.
Cancellation 30 to 15 days prior to event – 50% of Full Fee
Cancellation 14 to 8 days prior to event – 75% of Full Fee
Cancellation 7 to 3 prior to event – 90% of Full Fee
Cancellation less than 48 hour before event – 100% of Full fee
JC Entertainment & Events DO NOT offer refunds for washed out events due to rain.
All Event fees are to be finalised prior to the event unless discussed and documented in the Agreement.
If any invoices are not paid within the payment terms, the client understands that they will be charged a 10% late fee per week, an updated invoice will be issue with new payment terms.
JC Entertainment & Events has published all its terms and conditions on their website.
Clients are free to contact JC Entertainment & Events before locking in an online booking.
JC Entertainment & Events will contact a customer within 24 hours of booking online.
Once booking is submitted and pay for an agreement and invoice will be sent through to the client.
JC Entertainment & Events uses Paypal for all its online transactions.
Customers must take note of Travel fees, if a customers makes an error the difference will be shown in the agreement and invoice sent to the customer after an online booking.
Please contact JC Entertainment & Events for confirmation of Travel Fees.
Less than 60km from JC Entertainment & Events Office – No Travel Fee.
61km – 120km from JC Entertainment & Events Office – Category One Fee
121km – 180km from JC Entertainment & Event Office – Category Two Fee
More than 180km from JC Entertainment & Events Office – Contact us.
Failure to adhere to Terms and Conditions may result in further fees or cancellation of this agreement with no refund.
Production Terms & Conditions
1. JC Entertainment & Events (James Callaghan Sole Trader (hereinafter referred to as JC Ent) agrees to hire equipment/services as set out in the Rental Contract document for the mutually agreed period to the hirer, subject to the following terms and conditions.
2. The hirer agrees with the owner,
(A) That the equipment remains the property of the owner.
(B) Not to sell, charge or part with the equipment.
(C) To keep the equipment at the address where it is first installed unless written permission for its removal is obtained from the owner.
(D) To use the equipment in a careful and proper manner for the purpose it was intended and not repair, alter, interfere or tamper with, or let anyone else do so, and shall be held responsible for the supervision of the equipment and material during the event and any injury sustained by general public, events staff, performers or guests, due to the use or misuse of the equipment installed. The hirer/client shall not permanently mark, drill into, deface or alter in any way any part of the equipment supplied by JC Ent, and will ensure the equipment is returned to JC Ent in the same condition it arrived in. The hirer/client will be liable to pay for any damages to the equipment, including cleaning charges if deemed necessary by JC Ent.
(E) To be responsible for any damage to or loss of the equipment howsoever caused, whether by fire, water, impact, power surge or any other mechanical or chemical process, theft burglary, the hirers own act or omission or any other cause whatsoever as from the time the equipment leaves the owners premises or possession and whether the hirer has entered into possession of same or not and whether the same is in transit or the possession of third party in the hirers behalf, which third part shall hereby be deemed to be acting as agent for the hirer and upon demand , the hirer shall pay the owner in the case of damage, such amount being the value plus loss of use costs in respect to the equipment whichever is the lesser amount.
(F) To notify the owner immediately any judgment or order is levied upon the hirer or the hirer’s property.
G) To permit or produce permission for the owner, his agents or servants to enter the premises where the equipment is installed at all reasonable times on reasonable notice in order to inspect the equipment or carry out repairs.
(H) Upon termination of this agreement to deliver up the equipment to the owner at the address where in accordance herewith it should be located and to permit or procure permission for the owner, his agents or servants to enter the premises where the equipment is installed at all reasonable times on reasonable notice in order to remove the equipment and generally grant every facility for the owner to recover possession of the equipment.
(J) That if the hirer fails to deliver up the equipment to the owner or to permit or procure the return of the equipment on termination of the hiring agreement the hirer will without prejudice to the owners other rights hereunder pay the owner by way of agreed damages for breach of (subclause H) above an amount calculated from the date of the termination of the agreement equal to the hire charge under this agreement calculated on a daily basis at the owners rate effective at the time the hirer retains the equipment and in any event pay a full days rental for any part of a day while the hirer so retains it.
3. A NSW driver’s licence must be produced as proof of identity. Passports, proof of age cards or identity cards alone not showing current address details are not permitted as proof of identity. An interim receipt or non photo drivers licence is not acceptable as proof of identity. Once identity has been proven and recorded, this will not be required for each subsequent hire.
4. All of the equipment/services requirements must be confirmed in writing, to ensure your specific requirements are met. JC Ent reserve the right to cancel said goods and services requested at anytime if a written purchase order and payment is not received by our office as per these terms and conditions.
5. For all non-account hires that are to be picked up from JC Ent, the Total hire fee plus a minimum $100.00 deposit/security bond or 20% of hire fee or fee as determined by JC Ent, is to be paid by the hirer at the time of pick-up of all equipment or part thereof. This deposit will be charged in accordance to sub clause (E, G & H) as set out in section 2 above and all other costs incurred to the owner. Payments will be accepted via cash, credit card or via EFT (Electronic funds transfer) only. Account details are, BSB No:012 621, Account No: 185 602 752. EFT payments must be made 2 days in advance to allow clearance with our bank. No personal cheques will be accepted.
6. If you are not an established and accredited client of JC Ent, for hires that require JC Ent to setup and/or operate said hire, JC Ent require 30% deposit on confirmation, no later then 28 days prior to the event.
7. Further to the deposit confirmation payment, final payment of the balance is required no later then 7 days prior to the event.
8. If you are an established (account) customer/client/hirer, the confirmation terms (as above) are still relative; however deposits and progress payments may vary as per your written agreement with JC Ent.
9. The hirer/client acknowledges that in the event of any breach or cancellation of this
quotation/agreement the deposit will be forfeited and become the absolute property of JC Ent without prejudice to any other claim JC Ent may have against the hirer/client.
10. Any payment received that does not clear the JC Ent account will attract a standard bank penalty of $55.00 (inc GST)
11. Any hirer/client who does not pay any monies owing to JC Ent by the due date will be handed directly to our debt collector/legal representative to proceed with collection. Once handed over JC Ent no longer has control of the account and our debt collector/legal representative will resolve the issue directly with the hirer/client,
PLEASE NOTE: Should your account exceed our trading terms and be passed over for collection, ALL costs, including agency commission, solicitor’s fees and any out of pocket expenses will be the liability of the customer/client.
12. The hirer/client is responsible for all insurances (inc public liability) associated with the event including weather, fire, theft, malicious damage, storm and tempest. No goods/equipment are covered by insurance whilst on hire or in transit. These terms apply in all instances including when JC Ent personnel operate and/or supervise the assembly and disassembly of the equipment
13. If the hirer/clients public liability requirements exceed JC Ent’s insured amount or insured business activities further fees will apply to cover anything above what is covered under JC Ent insurance.
14. Where the hire is over multiple days and the equipment is to be set-up and left overnight/days, it is the hirers/clients responsibility to ensure adequate security services have been employed to protect the equipment from theft and/or damage.
15. JC Ent reserves the right to cancel the hire and/or services requested if the hirer/client:
a) Fails to pay any sum of monies payable to JC Ent pursuant to these terms and conditions on the due date of payment (including deposits)
b) Or if JC Ent forms the opinion that damage may result to the equipment, stated in this quotation
c) Or non-compliance of safety issues may result to the equipment, personnel or event stated in this quotation
d) Or if the hirer/client (being of natural person) has an order of bankruptcy made against him or her
e) Or if any application for the liquidation of the hirer/client (being a company) is made.
16. If any or all of the quoted requirements change whatsoever further fees will apply and therefore be charged to you, the hirer/client. Unless otherwise agreed in writing.
17. Any additional labour, equipment or materials required after confirmation and hirer/client’s receipt of goods or service will be an additional charge to the hirer/client.
18. The labour is based on installation and removal of the above equipment and/or materials being on the installation dates and times provided to us by you. If any further labour is required beyond those dates and times listed further charges may apply.
19. If any JC Ent personnel are on site longer than five hours it is the hirer/client’s responsibility to ensure that food and liquid drinks (including fresh drinking water) are available on site at all times.
20. JC Ent shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform under this agreement if such delay or failure is caused or prohibited by conditions of Force Majeure, including strikes, labour dispute, fire, breakdowns of commercial transportation, acts of God, acts or restraints of any government agency or any similar such events which are beyond the reasonable control of JC Ent.
21. Cancellation Fees; 14 to 21 days prior to the event; 30% of balance of total quoted fee (or deposit as specified in Item7) 7 to 14 days prior to the event; 50% of balance of total quoted fee 2 to 7 Days prior to event; 75% of balance of total quoted fee Within 48 hours of Event; 100% of total quoted fee.
22. Where JC Ent are actively involved in the set-up, operation and pack-up of hire, a weather clause becomes valid: Wet Weather: JC Ent reserves the right to take whatever action deemed necessary if heavy consistent rain occurs or if possible harm or danger is eminent to equipment or any persons, any additional charge is to be settled by the hirer/client. Hot Weather: JC Ent reserves the right to take whatever action deemed necessary if extreme hot weather is encountered for the duration of bump-in, event and bump-out, any additional charge is to be settled by the hirer/client. (34° C or above)
23. JC Ent will provide power requirements prior to the event. It is the responsibility of the hirer/client to provide required power specs.
24. JC Ent takes no responsibility for power outages during the event.
25. JC Ent will ensure we correctly manage our power usage to avoid power outages.
26. Power needs to be supplied no later than 30mins after the scheduled bump in time.
27. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure JC Ent has suitable access to power.
28. If an extension lead is used to supply the working site with power it is the responsibility of the hirer/client to provide adequet covers unless otherwise shown in quote price.
29. JC Ent take responsibility for the area in which they are providing production. If you have a concern about the safety to tidiness of the set up please inform the production manager.
30. JC Ent will provide stage requirements prior to the event.
31. JC Ent takes no responsibility for malfunctions with the stage if it is provided by another company.
32. JC Ent will require access to the stage no later than 30mins after scheduled bump in time.
33. JC Ent take no responsibility and will not be liable for any injuries or incidents caused on, around or near the stage.
34. JC Ent will reserve the right to charge up to an addition 20% of the agreed amount if we are unable to get our Van or Truck within 10m of the set up area. Once the stage is in position, adjustment or moving of the stage will incur a 20% repositioning fee.
35. JC Ent do not offer refunds for washed out events.
36. JC Ent do not recommend using the stage in wet conditions and once again take no responsibility and will not be liable for any injuries or incidents caused on, around or near the stage.
37. Force Majeure: JC Ent shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform under this agreement if such delay or failure is caused or prohibited by conditions of force majeure, including strikes, labour dispute, fire, breakdowns of commercial transportation, acts of God, acts of restraints of any government agency or any similar such events which are beyond the reasonable control of JC Ent.