The Central Coast Music Festival is finally here, making every corner of Gosford burst to life with pop-up live music performances and interactive workshops from the 10th-18th of September, finishing off the week's festivities in style with the main music festival event on Saturday!
JC Entertainment & Events have helped coordinate the event, run production and AV requirements, as well as book performers for the various pop-up shows and main festival.
Check out the various events on offer below.
Central Coast Music Festival - Main Event, 17 September: This FREE, all-age event will be held at Central Coast Stadium, with local artists and roving entertainment bound to make the day a blast!
The set times for the artists are as follows:
Screaming Eagle- 10am-10.20am
The Moving Stills- 12.10pm-12.55pm
Pierce Brother- 1.25pm-2.25pm
Dan Sultan- 3pm-4pm
Interactive Workshops, 10-18 September: Looking to immerse yourself in music? The music-related workshops are perfect for anyone looking to expand their musical knowledge- from learning to DJ to music production 101. Make sure you book your place today to guarantee a spot!
Artists and Pop-Up Performances, 10-18 September: Enjoy local artists at various venues and pop-up experiences throughout the Gosford CBD. There’s lots to see, so check out the map and Facebook page so you don’t miss out.
Updated Performance Times:
- Cormac Grant will be playing at At Baker St on the 14th September 6pm-9pm.
- Pati Telea will be playing at Lyons Den on the 18th September 2pm-5pm.
- Kelly Griffith will be playing at South End Social on the 13th September 11am-2pm
- Simon Rudston-Brown will be playing at Hotel Gosford on the 11th September from 1pm-4pm
- Howard Sherman will be playing at Pinnochios Food & Wine Bar on the 13th September from 4pm-7pm
- Harrison Hoven- 17th September, 10am-11am
- Georgia Munster- 7th September, 11am-12pm